- The cartridges offer professional print quality, consistent performance, easy-to-use design, dependability, and flexible capacity options. Designed together with HP LaserJet 1300 Printers for fast printing and crisp, sharp results every time.
- Innovative toner formulation and cartridge design complement other technology in the HP LaserJet 1300 monochrome printing system to ensure a new level of print quality consistently over the life of the supply, and from cartridge to cartridge.
- HP LaserJet toner cartridges are engineered to deliver professional results every time. By using these supplies, personal business users can count on fast, reliable performance and professional results every time.
- The toner cartridge is easy to install, manage and maintain. This toner cartridge is designed to withstand day-to-day office use without hassles.
- HP LaserJet toner cartridges offer capacity and yields for industrial-strength use. They also feature time-saving value and proven-reliable operation, all to reduce total cost of ownership.
- Color(s) of print cartridges
- Print technology
- Page yield (black and white)
- 2,500 pages
- Page yield footnote
- Approximate average yield based on ISO/IEC 19752. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
- Operating temperature range
- 15 to 32.5°C
- Storage temperature range
- -20 to 40°C
- Storage humidity
- 10 to 90% RH
- Package dimensions (W x D x H)
- 333 x 142 x 198 mm
- Package weight
- 1.07 kg
- HP’s Premium Protection Warranty. This HP product is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
- What’s in the box
Ditambahkan pada: 31 May 2012