- Get your business noticed. With our latest HP ColorSphere toner, get print-shop quality right in your office—vibrant, eye-catching color, sharp text, realistic photo quality. And maintain peak productivity with consistent, reliable Original HP.
- Grab attention with vibrant color, bold graphics. Say more than words with natural, realistic photo quality. Communicate with crisp, easy-to-read text, sharp detail. Promote your business in high-resolution with next-generation HP ColorSphere toner.
- Easier than ever—take advantage of the “Shop for Supplies” desktop icon and order through HP SureSupply1 to save time. More cost-effective than ever—print black pages for the same cost as your black-and-white laser2, and print in color anytime.
- Avoid wasting time and money reprinting. Intelligence in the Original HP cartridge enables the system to optimize print quality and reliability. To ensure consistent color, the entire system is tuned to the unique properties of HP ColorSphere toner.
- Color(s) of print cartridges
- Print technology
- Page yield (colour)
- 1,400 pages
- Page yield footnote
- Approximate average composite cyan, yellow, magenta yield based on ISO/IEC 19798. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
- Operating temperature range
- 10 to 30°C
- Storage temperature range
- -20 to 40°C
- Storage humidity
- 10 to 90% RH
Dimensions and weight
- Package dimensions (W x D x H)
- 365 x 100 x 110 mm
- Package weight
- 0.8 kg
- This HP product is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
- What’s in the box
- Toner cartridge
1 Based on comparison of HP Color LaserJet CP1515n/CP1518ni and HP Color LaserJet CP1215 to the HP LaserJet P1505 Printer series; and the HP Color LaserJet CM 1312MFP to the HP LaserJet M1522MFP and HP LaserJet M1120MFP. Assuming customer is printing at least 30% of total pages in color with content similar to the color ISO/IEC 19798 test suite (http://www.iso.org/jtc1/sc28) and overall average job length of three pages. Yields established using ISO/IEC test standards. Actual yields and costs vary considerably depending on images printed, number of color pages printed and other factors.
2 Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798.